Where years of use causes deterioration, particularly in industrial environments, old equipment can sometimes be refurbished (on site inspection is needed), refurbishment can generate large savings compared to ordering new machinery. This service is particularly valuable where bespoke equipment is concerned. Many cranes can often be reconditioned, and parts that are worn beyond economical repair can be rebuilt.
Our knowledge and experience means we are able to:
- Install new hoists, travel drives, end carriages, light crane systems and gantries
- Recondition tracks, spans and gantries
- Automate existing equipment
- Recondition / rebuild worn out equipment
- Upgrade power and control systems
- Convert old cranes to radio control